TOPSTREAM EURO G11 Antifreeze – is a coolant of the latest generation which is designed on the basis of high quality monoethylene glycol and foreign corrosion inhibitors.
This type of antifreeze is used in cooling system of light vehicles of domestic and foreign production, trucks and other vehicles involved in medium and severe operating conditions. Provides the appropriate thermal mode for the engine operating, prevents an appearance of corrosion and sediments in a cooling system. Protects against freezing, overheating, boiling away, air-locking.
It has effectively lubricant properties that prolong an operation time of water-circulating pump.
Does not damage to hoses, gaskets and seals of cooling system.
- Operating term – up to 120 000 km or 3 years whichever comes first
- Up to 200 000 km or 4 000 operating for trucks and buses
- Up to 10 000 operating hours for stationary engines
- Convenience for mixed vehicle parks – the one type of coolant liquid for passenger cars as well as trucks
- Environmentally friendly – salts of carboxylic acids in the additive package do not affect the environment under disposal.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS OF MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS
TOPSTREAM EURO G11 Antifreeze is in compliance with the requirements of British standards BS 6580-1992, as well as: AVTOVAZ, KAMAZ, YAMZ, GAZ.